192.168.62.1 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.62.1 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Detected IP Address
Local IP Address: 192.168.62.1
Admin Router Login 192.168.62.1
This should be your router admin ip address, depending on your local ip address. This is only the case if your wifi router is on the same network.
Default logins for 192.168.62.1
Steps to login to 192.168.62.1
Stick to below easy steps to log into the Router with a 192.168.62.1 ip address.
- Join the router cable to the laptop. (You might even apply a wireless network). Make sure the gadget which you want to work on is attached to the wi-fi.
Suggestion – At time of doing any adjustments it’s a better to use a wired joining. This prevents the menace of all of a sudden being log off after you press on the Save switch.
- Visit the preferred web browser & enter IP address of the router in the address bar. You will see it on the backwards of the router packing. If the address stop working, you'll should read the router guidebook. The listed IP as Default Gateway is the appropriate one.
Next step is to write the default name & password in the router by opening the admin panel. You might attempt the login IDs specified below. For admin the default values are:
root | user | admin
- If not a bit of the above is successful, write the name of the router into the browser for locating the default login IDs you want. You will be pointed to the configuration webpage of model. Now the router settings & the network could be controlled.
- If you encounter any problem to login to the router, then you are possibly writing the inappropriate username as well as password. Besides, bear in mind making a note of both once you've altered them.
- Fail to recall Login Passcode? Make an effort to reset the router login. Doing this, push & press the tiny black switch located at the backside of the router for about 15 secs. Now the router gets reset to the factory settings.
- Router login page not loading? If the login page is not loading, make sure the device you are using is connected to the wi-fi. You will also need to check if the wrong router IP address is set as the default one.
Retrieving the Router Admin with IP address 192.168.62.1 will let you change the settings & configuration which the router software presents. The correct link is https://192.168.62.1 is, it does not work just input in the Address Bar https://192.168.62.1.1.
From time to time pages, can have loading problems, or difficulties with speed. In such situation, maybe your network uses a special IP address. If this happens, look up to the list of IP address router, and detect the exact address. If you require any aid, have a look at the tutorial on how to locate IP address of your router.