How to access X Micro router
A router play's a very vital role in distributing the data in and out in any communication network. Hence, for that reason can also be considered as a hub station. An X-Micro router can be login using two basic needs: IP and Username/Password. This data is available in the user guide provided with the router. However, if the user has not received the guide or finds difficulty in looking at these details in it, then this small guide will help serve the log in issue.
Login process of X-Micro router
Below is the method for getting the login access of any X-Micro router control setup.
- Make a connection to the X-Micro router of your device, either wired or through the Wi-Fi network.
- With the use of any web browser, open the IP 192.168.1.254. Some of the used IPs for accessing the X-Micro login are listed below.
- a) 168.1.254
- b) 168.1.1
- c) 168.62.1
- A web page with two fields will appear stating Username and Password.
- Enter the available User name and password or use the defaults as "admin" for both the fields and then click on the Login button.
- All the settings will appear to your screen saved under the control panel of your X-Media router.
Make the changes according to the requirements from the page that appears. Always remember to set the default login credentials to begin the setup process. Finally, take a record of previously set values of the settings for future reference.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
Troubleshooting the X-Media router
When somehow, you fail to mention the user credentials with you and is not able to access the admin panel, then you need to figure some ways to relocate the lost user details. One way is to reset the router back to its factory settings for which obey the below steps.
- Look around your router to find the small reset key on it.
- Press and hold the key for 20 seconds. You would require a pointed object such as a Pin or toothpick for pressing.
- Notice the front lights of the router blinking and then becoming stationary, indicating the end of a reset operation.
If you face difficulty logging into your X-Micro router, then you can try some alternatives to get access. A quick installation of a seamless and secure network strives for IP address and user credentials. Gaze under the user handbook produced under the kit or else investigate your router's base for a brand label printed with information.
Getting through the admin panel of your X-Micro router is essential to create and modify a secure network connection. First of all, you must formulate the username and passwords shared with the router with something unpredictable. Look for help whenever required.