How to access Zoom router
The ability to share network resources is one of the primary aspects of any home network. Your Zoom router offers you with such resources along with a fast, reliable, and secure network solutions with your ISP. With suitable connections, prepared well, you will be online. All that is required is access to the admin panel, which requires some essentials such as IP and Username/Password.
Login Steps to your Zoom router
Customizing the router's network settings is required to offer better security and stability to your environment. Follow the below-stated steps carefully to get access to the settings interface.
- Get your PC and the router connected either through an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi link. It is sensible to opt for a wired join so that your network does not break while you configure the device.
- Open a web browser (Preferably Google Chrome).
- Type in the default IP address as 192.168.1.1 in the address bar to navigate yourself to the admin login.
- If offered a space to set your login credentials, remember to arrange some uncommon data. Else, present admin as your default Username and Password to get into the admin interface.
- Further, press the enter key, and your Zoom router's settings console will appear to you.
Always keep in mind that you begin the network configuration by setting up your login details and then keep a record of all the default settings saved with you. For future difficulties, you can quickly revert with these.
What to do if your router stops working after changing configuration
When unable to get into the admin panel, or face any network trouble, then factory reset your router.
- Turn off your router but please, do not unplug it.
- Press and hold the small reset button on the bottom of your router for approximately 20 seconds.
- When the front LEDs set constant, then perform a power off and on to finish the reset.
- Now, use the default login credentials for the admin access and reconfiguration.
Every device connected to the internet has a unique IP address. Obtain your IP address with either your ISP or look under the user manual. If such is not possible, use the defaults stated below or check your router's base with the brand tag underneath.
Some IPs are also to be considered, such as:
Your Zoom router is like the heart of your network, hence spend some time researching the same. Also, usage of the reset button should not be more often but rather resolve issues by manually feeding the prior recorded settings getting into the admin.
Models using Zoom
- 3G Wireless-N Travel Router# Series 1096
- 4506 3G
- 5363 (AC1901)
- ADSL Modem / Router w/ Wireless-N, Series 1093
- ADSL Modem / Router w/ Wireless-N# Series 1093
- ADSL WLAN X6 Modem/Router, Series 1046 (5590)
- Series 1100 Model 4504
- Wireless-G Router, Series 1056 (4401)
- Wireless-N Series 1095
- X6 ADSL Modem Series 1084
- X6 ADSL Modem, Series 1084
- X6 ADSL Modem# Series 1084
- X6 ADSL Router, Series 1046 (5590A)
- X6 ADSL RouterSeries 1046 (5590A)
- X6 ADSL Router, Series 1058 (5590C)
- X6v ASDL VoIP Wireless Router, Series 1067 (5697)
- X7n# 5790 (5790-00-00AG)
- X7N ADSL Modem Series 1091
- X7N ADSL Modem, Series 1091
- X7N ADSL Modem# Series 1091