10.10.10.254 IP Address
To access the admin page type 10.10.10.254 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Detected IP Address
Local IP Address: 10.10.10.254
Admin Router Login 10.10.10.254
This should be your router admin ip address, depending on your local ip address. This is only the case if your wifi router is on the same network.
Default logins for 10.10.10.254
The 10.10.10.254 IP address is registered by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) as a part of remote networks 10.10.10.0/24. In the private space IP addresses are not allotted to any particular organization & anyone could use these IP addresses without the approval of a local Internet registry as explained in RFC 1918, not like shared IP addresses.
Method to login into 10.10.10.254
To log into the Router with an IP address 10.10.10.254 follow these easy steps.
- To the PC connect your router cable. (You may even use a wireless network). Ensure the device which you want to work on is wi-fi connected.
- Expert Tip - It's a great idea using a wired connection whereas doing any modifications. This prevents the threat of abruptly being logged off after you press the Save key.
- Go to your selected web browser & in the address bar input the IP address of the router. You may locate it on the behind of the router packet. If the address be unsuccessful, you'll require to look for your router instruction booklet. The IP recorded as Default Gateway is the acceptable one.
- By accessing the admin panel it’s time to write the default password as well as username of the router. You may attempt the login below IDs given. For admin the default values are: root | username | admin
- If nothing works, write your router’s username in the browser to find the default login username as well as password you require. You will be taken to the models' configuration webpage wherever the router settings & the network can be handled.
- If you cannot login to the router, probably then you are writing the incorrect name or password. Besides, don’t forget to keep a note of both once you've altered them.
- Fail to recall Login Password? Try to reset the router login. Doing this, click & push the small black key seen at the rear of your router for about 10 secs. This resets the router to factory settings.
- Router login webpage does not load? If the login webpage isn’t loading, ensure the gadget you use is linked to the wi-fi. Also verify if the incorrect router IP address is prepared as the default one.
- On the bottom or back of the router there is a tiny hole. You will have to insert a pin into that hole to push the reset key.
- After the router is plugged, press & hold the reset key for 30 secs. When releasing the key, halt for the router to power on, & try to login to the router another time.
- If the above doesn’t work, try what is called as a 30-30-30 resetting. Hold the reset key for ninety seconds. Press & hold the reset key for 30 secs then plug it back in. Hold the reset key for more 30 seconds.
You may use these kind of (private network) IP addresses in the local network and allocate it to the devices for instance a smartphone, laptop, tablet and/or personal PC. Also it is possible configuring a range within a DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server for the IP allocating automatically.