192.168.123.254 IP Address
To access the admin page type 192.168.123.254 into your web browser’s address bar or click on the link below.
Detected IP Address
Local IP Address: 192.168.123.254
Admin Router Login 192.168.123.254
This should be your router admin ip address, depending on your local ip address. This is only the case if your wifi router is on the same network.
Default logins for 192.168.123.254
192.168.123.254 is a default login IP which is reserved for wireless routers or modems. By writing in the address bar 192.168.123.254 of your browser you will get access to your routers admin interface. 192.168.123.254 is frequently used by brands such as LevelOne, AMIT, or PROLiNK.
Steps to login to 192.168.123.254
- Connecting router cable to your PC. You may even use a wireless network. Verify the device which you wish to work on is linked to the wi-fi. It's better to use a wired connection when making any modifications. This evades the possibility of abruptly being logged off while you click on the Save key.
- Open your selected web browser & in the address bar write the router's IP address. You will locate it on the rear of your router. If the address fails, you'll require grabbing your router handbook. The IP listed as Default Gateway is the right one.
- By accessing the admin panel write the default password & username of your router.
- If none of the above is works, write your router’s name into your browser to find the default login password & username you require. You must be taken to the models' configuration webpage where the router settings & network can be controlled.
If you cannot log into your router, then you are possibly submitting the mistaken password or username. Also, don’t forget to note down both after you've modified them.
Forgot Login Password?
- Try to reset your router login. For doing this, press & press the small black key found at the rear of the router for about ten seconds. This will reset the router into factory settings.
- If the login page doesn’t load, ensure the device you use is linked to the wi-fi. Also you will have to verify if the incorrect router IP address is set as the default one.
- Occasionally pages might have loading issues, or issues with speed. In such case, probably your network is using another IP address. If this happens, consult the list of IP address router, and find the correct address.
Reset the password for 192.168.123.254. All you require doing is resetting your modem. This may be easily done by pushing on the reset key at the rear or at the base of the modem. If you press this small key for around twenty seconds, with a toothpick, then the modem gets restored to factory settings.
What you must bear in mind is that while resetting the modem, you will lose your online connection. Therefore it is better to take a professional’s help in this regard.